Pages

Journal Entry 2

10/20/12

 Today was pretty interesting, remember how I was telling you about that
scientist who dropped the vial and infected us all? well I saw him today.
Yeah he didn't look so good. Actually he was dead, REALLY dead. Someone shot the poor hopeless fellow, eh he had it coming to him..


I've got to hand it to him though (hah.. hand..zombie.. get it? eh nvm)
Being a zombie really isn't that bad. I mean besides the uncomfortable urge to devour your still living friends, its alright. I never have to wait in line at
McDonalds anymore, speaking of which, today i passed by there to get a Carmel frappe (literally had to fight my way through the horde. It was lunch time and man were they getting aggressive). So there i am charging my way through the crowd up to the doors, and ofcourse they were barricaded. So i pushed my way around the playhouse and through the drive through. I went to take my order but nobody was answering, i looked insane screaming HEEELOOOO???! at the speaker box with no car ( but who cares anyway, a bunch of ravenous freaks are limping around i think i can go unnoticed) So i come up to the second window, couldn't see in the first because it was covered in blood splatter. I saw my friend Katlyn standing behind the counter, so i pulled back the window and i yelled her name, next thing i know she turns around, runs at me, and bites a chunk out of my arm! (she must have been really hungry to eat another zombie, would that be considered cannibalism?? eh tomato tomaughto.. or something along those
lines) where was I again. OH yea... that hurt like a bitch!!! Next time I'm
going to Burger King... well i think I'm going to stop here, they're busting in
my windows, they probably smell the steaks I'm marinating or something. Anyways
see ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment