Pages

Journal Entry 7

12/20/12

Well, the world is still here
nobody is dead (mostly)
I'm still a flesh eating monster
I'm still hungry
theres still no cure
and my life still sucks -.-
scratch that, I don't even have a life. I'm dead.
I'm going to set out tomorrow to see if i can figure all this out, I mean I've been inside for months and I'm running out of canned beans. I'm also running out of time. If SWAT wants to demolish this city I wont have a chance, and neither will my other flesh eating friends. I haven't tried reasoning with a human yet... it's weird referring to them as humans, I used to be one. Oh, how I miss those days....
Anyway the point is I've got to get out and do something before it's too late
I'll write about my accomplishments tomorrow
I wonder what came of my family and the rest of my friends...

3 comments: