Pages

Journal Entry 5

12/12/12


It's been a while since I've actually had time to write a new entry..
Truth is things are REALLY starting to get crazy. I mean yesterday I saw a guy eating HIMSELF.. YEAH. I had no idea though... so i thought to myself, do zombies taste better than unaffected humans?... that must have been the dumbest question in the world because of course i hat to try it. Wasn't very pleasant at all..
Anyway, the real problems going on are the special forces have started coming in, luckily IM not the kind of zombie who aimlessly walks towards someone whose going to KILL YOU, so I've been heading the other direction. The sucky part is no matter where i go THEY ALWAYS SHOW UP, its like they have a tracking device on me. What's a zombie got to do in order to get some f*cking rest around here?!
Right now I'm sitting in the basement of what used to be a really nice house, theres a lot of stuff down here, I just found a mini gumball machine. The gumballs taste horrible, like a piece of asphalt covered in sugar. Well i think I'm hearing the sound of civilization so I'm going to escape out the back window before they realize there is a basement, sigh i guess that's what you get in zombie land, constantly being chased for days and cheap gumballs.

No comments:

Post a Comment